Friday 1 May 2015

A brilliant stay at one of the best 5 star hotels in Kerala

I’ve been meaning to travel to Kerala for the longest time and finally, I decided I had heard enough and it was time to book my beach vacation. What a coincidence then, that I typed “Beach vacation” into the ubiquitous Google and it gave me Turtle on the Beach. This hotel is one of the three hotels in Kerala under the aegis of the THR (Thomas Hotels and Resorts) Group. The others are a resort in Poovar and a B&B right next to Turtle on the Beach.

Anyway, this seemed appealing because I prefer Kovalam over Poovar and well, 5 star hotels over bed and breakfast accommodations.

So there I was, all packed and ready to go coco-nutty in the land of coconuts. And it was a truly blissful experience. Something about white sand beaches, those gorgeous sunsets made me want to stay in Kerala forever.

I got to sample some delicious Mediterranean food at Rumors, one of their four restaurants. Amazing food and their chef really got the shish-taouks right. I mean just perfect.

Being a seafood lover, I had a ball in their other restaurants as well. Literally, the best five days of my life- I basically went on a seafood binge and loved every minute of it.

The room was great too- I got the one facing the sea and I can tell you, it was worth every penny.

My trip to Kerala- made wonderful by staying at one of the best beach resorts in Kovalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment